Im used dynamo scripts for
- Import/Export Excel
- Autofill Typemark Values
- Placing Co-ordinate points for irregular shape of slab.
- Coping the host based revit families from architectural model to MEP Models, (eg Lighting Fixture).
- Mapping Revit elements to navisworks 4D for Construction Sequence using element ID.
- Renumbering the Revit Sheets
- Placing the legend view in Multiple sheets at same Location
- Automatic Placing pipes based on the 2D lines Drawn on the Project
- Copying Elements from Linked File and placing it current Model as per exact coordinate Point and Orientations of Elements.
- Automatic Duct Sizing as per the Flow and Velocity by the following two types of selection.
- By Manually Selecting the Ducts wherever required, or
- By Auto Selecting the Duct in the Entire Project and it can be filtered as per requirement
- Auto creation of sheets from Excel.
- Wall Opening Based on Duct and Pipe
Link for Important Python Scripts
no project is going on so it is blank